Epoka University and University of Tirana hosted the project coordination meetings from 10 September to 13 September 2019, within Erasmus + project “Knowledge FOr Resilient soCiEty”- K-FORCE. The project meeting was organized in two parts:
The first project management meeting took part at Epoka University premises on the 10th of September 2019, with the participation of all the consortium members of the project. The topics that were discussed on this meeting consisted of:
- Sustainability of K-Force project results and cooperation
- Equipment & labs – the final report
- Report on evaluation of Master Programs
- Update on the number of flexible ICT learning platform users
- Report on applied Student Centered Teaching Skills
- Possibilities for cooperation in WB’s NGO sector in DRM field
- The role of society networks in promotion of safety culture among youths
- B- Learning material preparation and evaluation
- DRM&FS contemporary trends in science and education workshop
The second part, consisted in the Western Balkan Countries HEIs meeting in the premises of the University of Tirana (Saranda Branch) and a workshop on Disaster Risk Management of Cultural Heritage. These meetings and workshops were held on 11 September until 13 September 2019, following the agenda:
September 11th – Workshop on Disaster Risk Management of Cultural Heritage (Field Observations) and Project Management Meeting. The meeting took place in the old city of Gjirokastra.
September 12th – Part one: Workshop on project narrative reporting and outcomes, held on the premises of the University of Tirana (Saranda Branch). Part two: Field observation of the archeological site of Butrinti and discussions.
September 13th - Workshop on project financial reporting and administration, at University of Tirana (Saranda Branch).
During the four day visit at Saranda and Gjirokastra, representatives of all WBC HEIs participated in this meeting and representatives of K-FORCE Steering Committee. Outcomes of the project were discussed and objectives for the coming months were précised for each of the HEIs.
1. What we have done so far and what is ahead of us
2. Sustainability of K-FORCE project results and cooperation
3. Equipment & labs – the final report
4. Report on evaluation of MPs
5. The number of flexible ICT learning platform users – update
6. Report on applied Student centered teaching skills
7. Experiences from Erasmus+ KA2 mobility
8. Possibilities for cooperation in WB’s NGO sector in DRM field
9. The role of society networks in promotion of safety culture among youths
10. B-learning material preparation and evaluation
11. DRM&FS CONTEMPORARY TRENDS IN SCIENCE AND EDUCATION WORKSHOP
DTU Education and research
AAL Education and research
LU Education and research
UNIZA Education and research