A training visit was arranged at Technical University of Denmark as part of the K-FORCE project’s Special Mobility Strand (SMS) programme for staff members. The visit took place from the 19th until the 26th of August, 2019. The mobility was hosted by a member of the Fire Group - Associate Professor Luisa Giuliani at Department of Civil Engineering.
The trainees involved in this mobility were:
- Anka Starčev-Ćurčin, Assistant Professor from University of Novi Sad
- Suzana Draganić, Teaching Assistant from University of Novi Sad, Serbia
Training mobility included following activities:
- Assistance in the organization of the Nordic Fire & Safety Days 2019 Conference
- Participation in Nordic Fire & Safety Days 2019 Conference
- Presentation in a joint meeting with hosts from the department
- Visit to the Mechanical and Fire laboratory at DTU
- Visit to the DBI - The Danish Institute of Fire and Security Technology
More detailed overview of the training visit is presented in the following Agenda.