A training visit at University of Tirana (P5), as part of the Special Mobility Strand (SMS) program of the K-FORCE project, took place in the period 9-13 March 2020. The training mobility was organized within the Faculty of Economy. The aim of the training was to provide the trainees involved in the mobility with international experience on the Albanian education system, training in the field of disaster risk finance and to conduct an on field observation of damages of the structures after the recent earthquake in Albania.
The trainee and institution involved in this mobility were:
- Prof. Gordana Broćeta, University of Banja Luka, (training dates 9-13 March 2020 )
The training activities comprised:
- Kick off meeting with UT representatives
- Attendance of topics/ lecturers in the Master of Science in Risk Management
- On field observation of the earthquake damages;
- Meetings with UT representatives;
- Consultation with students,
Discussion on Financial Resilience instruments used in Albania after the recent earthquake.