During 26th, 27th and 28th of June 2019, Steering Committee meeting, Western Balkan Board meeting and Project Management Meeting were held at University of Banja Luka, at the premises of Faculty for Architecture, Civil Engineering and Geodesy.
During the first day of the meeting open discussion was conducted on following topics:
- Summary of what we have done so far and what is ahead of us
- Consortium decision on budget reallocation and project extension
- Text Books progress: FIRE SAFETY IN BUILDINGS and DISASTER RISK MANAGEMENT IN THE WB
- K-FORCE Glossary progress
- Review of quality assessment of K-FORCE activities and results
At the end of the first working day, a workshop on project financial reporting and administration was held. The goal was to help to all participants to deal with administration and financing in order to be ready for the final report in time.
During the second day of the meeting in Banja Luka, open discussion was conducted on following topics:
- Evaluation methodology of implemented MPs at WBC
- B-learning material preparation and evaluation
- K-FORCE Symposium preparation progress report
- Discussion on sustainability measures to be implemented
At the end of the second working day, a workshop on project narrative reporting and outcomes was held. The goal was to agree on templates for preparation of deliverables for final report phase.
During the third day of the meeting in Banja Luka, an interproject coaching was held. The purpose of these meetings/discussions is to share ideas and discuss complementarities with other projects working in a similar subject area or having similar objectives and eventually review activities.
WARM UP & WRAP UP ACTIVITIES
TEXT BOOKS - PROGRESS REPORT
REVIEW OF QUALITY ASSESMENT OF K-FORCE ACTIVITIES AND RESULTS
EVALUATION METHODOLOGY OF IMPLEMENTED MPs AT WBC
K-FORCE SYMPOSIUM PREPERATION PROGRESS REPORT
DISSCUSSION ON SUSTAINABILITY MEASURES TO BE IMPLEMENTED
INTERPROJECT COACHING INTRO
INTERPROJECT COACHING part 1
- KLABS - Faculty of Architecture, Civil Engineering andGeodesy, University of Banja Luka
- BESTSDI - Faculty of Architecture, Civil Engineering andGeodesy, University of Banja Luka
- K-FORCE - Faculty of Architecture, Civil Engineering andGeodesy, University of Banja Luka
INTERPROJECT COACHING part 2
- NatRisk - Faculty of Security Studies, University of Banja Luka
- SETOF - Faculty of Forestry, University of Banja Luka